New Table QR Ordering
Now available in all ANDES and ASTONS Specialities (except Changi Airport)
ASTONS would like to thank each and every one of our loyal customers for being alongside our journey so far. We are extending our gratitude to you with our ASTONS Table QR Ordering and membership. Expect these exciting features when you order with QR:
- QUICKER & EASIER ORDERING: Order your go-to mains and side dishes from your seat. Order for a large group has never been simpler. Available in-store only.
- EARN & REDEEM: Earn loyalty points as you journey on with ASTONS! Every dollar spent will be converted into points, which you may accumulate and redeem for items under our group! More updates soon.
As used in this Policy: “customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
“personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified: (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, which may include but not limited to:
- visiting our website or physical outlets
- ordering or purchasing products or services from us
- submitting an enquiry or feedback via meeting, interaction with our staff, emails, websites, mobile app, telephone calls, social media pages, SMS)
- entering into lucky draws or contests organised by us
- redemption of points or e-vouchers
- subscribing to our mailing list
- registering as our member
- submitting your personal data to us for any other reasons
some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your NRIC number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
Other terms used in this Policy shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the context so permits).
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Data
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- providing our products and services to you
- processing your registering as a member in our loyalty programme
- verifying your identity
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you
- informing you of any changes to our business operations
- conducting marketing research
- sending you marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions
- processing payment or credit transactions
- conducting investigations or audits
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information
- transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above
We may disclose your personal data:
- where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the products or services requested by you
- to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any related functions for us
The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
Withdrawing of Consent
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request via email to [email protected].
Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within fifteen (15) business days of receiving it.
Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing certain products and services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request.
Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
Access to and Correction to Personal Data
If you have signed up as a member with us, you can access and/or amend your personal data by logging in to your account on our mobile application.
Protection of Personal Data
To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
Accuracy of Personal Data
We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data via email [email protected].
Retention of Personal Data
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
We may revise this Policy from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Policy was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.